Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here comes the bride!


Wedding day... a day that every little girl dreams of, and once its a reality- we have a vision of who is going to be there with us, where it is going to be, when it will be... a traditional church, a beach at sunset, a field of flowers, a winter chalet... and above all we dream about what we are going to wear! Do we want to be a modern bride? A feminine bride? A funky bride? The possibilities are endless!

I have been extremely privileged to be able to make some custom bridal jewelry over the past month! I am so honored to be able to make something that is going to be a part of that vision that every bride has. The floating pearls has by far been the most popular style- and is the epitome of delicate femininity.

I can't wait to share with you what I will make for myself as I walk down the aisle in 3 months. Any guesses of what kind of bride I will be?!


No comments:

Post a Comment