Friday, April 23, 2010

Bridal Brilliance!



I just got married!!!!!!
And what better opportunity than to be able to create some custom pieces for myself and some of my best friends (the bridesmaids!).
Between the 4 of us we dazzled in over 1000 swarovski pearls and crystals... we wore bracelets, earrings, necklaces- you name it, we had it! And to go with the whole tropical beach theme- what tied it together were swarovski star fish pendants. I wore a large one on a chain, and the girls had custom made earrings with the starfishes!

Katie- being quite the fashionista, I was able to make her something bigger, more noticeable, and knew that she would be able to pull it off... at the risk of being "too busy", I added some tulle to her earrings and bracelet to give it that extra WOW factor- and I think that she pulled it off fantastically!

Kimmy- being whimsical and a little edgy, I added caribbean blue crystals to her for the FUN factor! She had my signature bauble style bracelet with hoop earrings. They were brilliant!!!!

Jessica- for the classic friend we went with an elegant drop earring of pearls and crystal rondelles, and a simple 3 strand bracelet. With a bambina on the way- I wanted to give her something that she could pull out and rock with a t-shirt anyday, or dress up for the rare nights she will get to go out with the hubby!

And myself- I wanted big bracelet, lots of necklaces, and I wish that I could take credit for the earrings, but I just wanted simple elegant drop earrings.

See for youself- available for custom bridal jewelry (with minimum 4 weeks notice).

No comments:

Post a Comment