Friday, July 30, 2010

My new one to love!






Hive & honey. Ever heard of it? I doubt it- but you should, and I am taking it upon myself to bring it to you (exclusive breaking news!).

I'm not sure where they are based out of, or who designs, or any of that info for that matter. But I do know that the pieces are super fun, feminine & flirty, bold & daring- everything a daring kukuracha fashionista should be! I must say as someone who appreciates affordable investment pieces in their jewelry picks- the materials they use do leave a little bit to be desired, but I think that the style makes up for that! And lets face it- it keeps the pieces mush more affordable!

They don't seem to have a website, so the most accessible site to view their pieces is at piperlime.com (unfortunately not shipping to Canada- YET!)- stay tuned for that. But if you look around you can definitely find a site that will ship across the border to our great country!

They also have some affordable shoes and boots- that I'm sure of you like their jewelry you'll more than like their shoes too!

http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/categorySearch.do?cid=50300&pageID=0&searchFilter=0&searchFilterName=Hive%20and%20Honey&searchFilterValue=All+Products////Women's%20shoes%20%26%20accessories////AttribSelect%3DVendor%3D'Hive%20and%20Honey'&searchContextPath=All+Products////Women's%20shoes%20%26%20accessories////AttribSelect%3DVendor%3D'Hive%20and%20Honey'&searchMode=1

No comments:

Post a Comment