Monday, November 30, 2009

There is nothing more special than one-of-a-kind


One of my passions is creating one-of-a-kind pieces for people. Taking a person's favorite gemstone and creating something just for them... taking a picture of a person's outfit and creating them a stunning piece that is going to juje that outfit to the next level for than certain special occasion... even taking something that I've already made and altering it to fit their body and personality to perfection.

This is a piece that I made for my beautiful friend Katie! I had seen this gorgeous yellow silk top on her- so I used solid copper (she's allergic to base metals)- and used a dazzling array of gold toned pearls, amber, carnelian, olive Jade- a perfect mix of colors and textures... I made it long enough that she could wear it long with other chains, or double it up for a shorter look.

Don't be shy- email me, and be the next to get a piece made just for you (or someone you love).

1 comment:

  1. I really like this piece, it is delicate and simplistic, yet it carries an aura of sophistication. I could wear this every day and/or an evening out. Love it.

    ReplyDelete